What to expect at your wedding photography consulation
First thing is - don't worry. It's all very informal and pretty standard stuff. It's also much the same process as other photographers will follow and which all my previous brides have benefited from.
As a guideline, at this meeting I will:
- Find out a bit about you, how you met, got engaged and the things you love doing
- Learn which parts of your wedding day are most exciting to you
- Walk you through your wedding day timeline as best as you can at this point
- I will talk about my style and what I do throughout the day
- I will explain how much time each part takes
- I will create a tentative timeline for how much coverage you will need based on your preferences
- I will discuss my specific packages and suggest which package, based on your wedding day timeline that I think will suit you best.
- We also talk about any additional options you may wish to add to this package
I will also tell you what comes next if you choose to work with me:
- Within a week I will write up and give you your contract which you will sign and send back to me.
- You will pay me a retainer fee so that your date can be permanently booked in my diary. (25% of your fee). The balance will be due 28 days before your wedding day.