Popular wedding photography styles
Reportage style wedding photography
I mostly shoot in a reportage style that is characterised by a natural approach. I will follow you and your guests throughout the day recording the events of your wedding as they happen in an unobtrusive manner. This ensures I capture the candid moments that reflect the happiness and emotion of your day.
Traditional style wedding photography
Most customers also want some traditional formal group shots Whilst this style involves some intervention by me, I make this is a fun segment of your day. It also gives you another chance to socialise in a group with all your family and friends. Even with this formal style, my event and family portrait experience comes into play to make you feel totally relaxed and you wont feel you are posing for a picture at all.
My skills knowledge and experience for wedding photography
Kodak weddings - valuable experience in the wedding photoography industry
- Lead freelance photographer for a national model academy -a great insight into fashion and styling
- Night club photographer - good for learning first dance lighting
- School photography - ideal for learning how to manage groups
- Family portrait photography - perfect for the contemporary look
- Event photography - skills to bring out the personality and fun of nervous brides and grooms
I have been a professional member of the Society of Wedding and Portrait photographers for over 6 years